- The Ferd Belt can be equipped with the optional Belt Bag, which adds a additional pocket and drink holder. It´s easily attachable and also can be removed very fast.
- The Ferd Belt is equipped with heavy duty pulka attachements on the side so you can hook in your pulka, child sled or whatever your adventure needs.
- The lightweight carabiner is a twist lock carabiner and can be opened very fast but also can be closed in a very safe way and wont open if you don´t want it to open.
- The Ferd belt has been built to last and to withstand the toughest of adventures. Therefore we´re using a new buckle system which is extremely durable but also fast to unlock. You can remove the straps within seconds, but they will hold alot of force when it´s needed. Also mud and ice is no problem for the new buckles.
- The overall build quality of the Ferd belt is state of the art. We tried to create the perfect belt for adventures and made no design compromises.
The perfect belt if you often find yourself outdoors with your dog and need high-quality equipment that offers a bit more than regular belts. The Ferd Belt is molded to have an ergonomic form and has a cell foam soul that makes it water-resistant. A pull behind sled (pulk) can be attached directly to the stainless-steel D-rings on both sides of the belt. The practical loops are there for attaching a leash, dog bags and other equipment weighing less than 0,5kg.
This trekking belt comes with a sturdy and secure screw-lock carabiner for attaching your dog´s leash. This carabiner is rated to hold 400kg. If you encounter situations where you quickly need to detach your dog, we recommend buying our Panic Snap Carabiner with a quick-release function.
The Ferd Belt comes in three sizes and can is adjustable around your waist and legs. The leg straps hold the belt from sliding up your to lower back, but can easily be removed. Buckles made of high-strength aluminum and hypalon reinforcements assure performance in extreme conditions. The backside logo is made of a reflective material to provide high visibility in the dark. The belt can be extended with the Ferd Belt bag and work as an alternative to a small backpack to carry your essentials.