We have co-developed this anorak in with four-time Iditarod champion, Dallas Seavey from Alaska. For a musher, it is crucial to stay warm when riding the sled and adjust the insulation to activity levels throughout the ride. We have solved this with a baggy fit, and a cord pull system which packs Anojakka´s bottom half to the desired length.
Tundra Anojakka has PrimaLoft Silver insulation, a patented microfibre structure with incredible insulation properties. PrimaLoft retains its insulating capability when wet, which makes it perfect for Arctic endeavors. The shell layer is waterproof (15.000mm) and breathable (20.000mm).
In front, there is a large pocket which is also accessible from inside the anorak. The hood is big and has multiple adjustment possibilities.
The Tundra Anojakka comes in black and white colors; both have details in reflective materials for high visibility in the winter darkness.
- Adjustable Length- Pull two cords to pack the anoraks bottom half. Cover your legs when passive and pack it up for activity. You can also tighten the anorak around the bottom and waist.
- Pockets- One big, insulated front pocket for all your essentials, which also is accessible from the anoraks inside. One smaller uninsulated pocket in front.
- Hood- Big and adjustable, comes with a premade trim for optional collar attachment.
- Reflection- There is a 3M reflection stripe on the front and back for improved safety in dark or night situations.
- Shell layer: Durable and water-repellent polyester. Water column 15 000mm. Breathability 20 000mm.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver.
- Inner lining: Nylon.
- Hypalon reinforced details.
- Taped seams
- YKK Vislon 8 zipper
- Colors: White, Black
- Weight: 1 360 grams (size M)